Umwalimu SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, dynamic self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with Umwalimu SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your applications via email at email@example.com no later than 16/08/2022 at 5 PM local time. Put the job title you are applying for.
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter addressed to the Director General of UMWALIMU SACCO, signed CV and copy of required notarized degrees and other important documents. For the experience please attach related work certificate. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
|JOB TITLE||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED||Key Result Areas|
Reports to: Personal Assistant
Department: Director General’s Office
Age Limit: 35
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business
· Diploma in secretariat
· Desirable: Certification in secretariat
· Experience: 3 years’ experience in secretarial activities;
· A full range of secretarial skills;
· Excellent writing, editing, grammatical and organizational skills;
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good public image and personality
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
· Maintain high levels of professionalism
· Computer proficiency
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Tact and diplomacy
· Strong attention to details
· Fluency in English – spoken and written
· Additional language would be an advantage
· Provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to the Director General.
· Maintain the diary and arrange appointments as necessary.
· Type reports and routine correspondence from dictation or written sources.
· Screen and respond to all incoming communications including phone calls, complaints to DG’s office, emails and walk in, ensuring correct department distribution incoming and take action as appropriate.
· Draft routine correspondence for approval and signature by the Director General.
· Receive visitors to the office and often controlling access to the Director General
· Open and distribute post.
· Reminding the Director General of important tasks and deadlines.
· Maintain record of all incoming and outgoing mails to DG’s Office
· Keep copies of the signed documents (notes, contracts and any other correspondences incoming or outgoing)
· Maintain the office filing system and all personnel records.
· Operate standard office equipment such as word processor, photocopier etc.
· Oversee the maintenance of secretarial standards throughout the company and contribute to the training of other secretaries.
· Perform any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
|· 100% accurate records keeping and filing|
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Umwalimu SACCO shall provide for equal employment opportunity to the prospective candidates without direct or indirect discrimination on grounds of ethnic or social origin, gender, political and philosophical or religious opinions.
Any supplementary information regarding the recruitment advertisement shall be obtained at Human Resource & Administration Department of Umwalimu SACCO at any time during the working hours: From 8:00 AM up to 6:00 PM starting from Monday to Friday.
NB: This vacant post is open to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali, 1/8/2022
RUTAGANDA Bosco UWAMBAJE Laurence
Director of HR & Administration Director General