Umwalimu SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, dynamic self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with Umwalimu SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your applications via email at email@example.com no later than 16/08/2022 at 5 PM local time. Put the job title you are applying for.
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter addressed to the Director General of UMWALIMU SACCO, signed CV and copy of required notarized degrees and other important documents. For the experience please attach related work certificate. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
|JOB TITLE||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED||Key Result Areas|
|PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION OFFICER
Reports to: Public Relations, Branding and Communication Manager
Department: Business Growth and Development
Age Limit: 35
Bachelor degree in Communications, public relations, journalism, media studies, or marketing.
· Minimum of 2 years’ progressive experience as public relations officer or communications officer in a reputable institution or in any busy marketing functions. Experience as a public relations/communications/ marketing officer in a financial institution will be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
· Good command of English both orally & in writing;
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent skills in graphic design, videography and photography (Must be able to use graphic design softwares such as adobe in design, photoshop, illustrator or any other graphic design software; as well as video editing softwares such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Vegas Pro, Filmora Wondershare, Canvas, etc.).
· Good IT skills (Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
· Excellent skills of presentation of information;
· Proactive and ability to effectively work under minimum supervision
· Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
· To assist in developing an appropriate External and internal Communications strategy that addresses Organization’s brand and image positioning.
· Under the guidance of the Brand and Communication Manager, and working closely with other Departments, manage the implementation of the agreed External and internal Communication plans and activities.
· Assist in the production of publications to promote the image of the organization. (magazines or newsletters, success stories, …) and multimedia products (audio-visual adverts, video documentaries, …)
· Respond to enquiries from the media to ensure that a positive image of the organization is promoted.
· Respond to enquiries of members on social media platforms to promote customer satisfaction and a positive image of the organization.
· Update content on U. SACCO website and social media platforms and assist in maintaining them to ensure that they remain up to date, informative and interesting.
· Writing or producing presentations and editing in-house magazines, short videos or audios, infographics, case studies, speeches, articles, leaflets and brochures and annual reports for both external and internal distribution.
· Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
|· Communication and PR that results in Brand positioning in line with institution’s strategy
· Increased levels of publicity and visibility
· Visibility in the communities where Umwalimu SACCO does business
· Introduction of effective internal communication
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Umwalimu SACCO shall provide for equal employment opportunity to the prospective candidates without direct or indirect discrimination on grounds of ethnic or social origin, gender, political and philosophical or religious opinions.
Any supplementary information regarding the recruitment advertisement shall be obtained at Human Resource & Administration Department of Umwalimu SACCO at any time during the working hours: From 8:00 AM up to 6:00 PM starting from Monday to Friday.
NB: This vacant post is are open to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali, 1/8/2022
RUTAGANDA Bosco UWAMBAJE Laurence
Director of HR & Administration Director General