FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International; an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. FXB Rwanda is currently seeking to recruit for the following position for its program implemented in Nyanza, Huye and Rwamagana District.
Position title: Program Coordinator
Report to: Deputy Chief of Party
Number of position: 1
Period: One (1) year renewable based on performance
The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the implementation of OVC and DREAMS activities at district level. S/he is responsible for submitting monthly, quarterly and narrative reports. S/he will assist the technical team at coordination office to develop annual action plans and performance framework.
- Assist the Deputy Chief of Party to develop annual action plans and for the implementation of OVC and DREAMS interventions;
- Collaborate with program Officers to generate quality reports with clear data sources;
- Submit monthly data report, quarterly and narrative reports to Deputy Chief of Party;
- Provide technical support to program officers under his/her supervision;
- Review monthly requests for funds from program officers to be submitted to coordination office for approval;
- Ensure that field advance accountabilities submitted to the coordination office are correct and supported by adequate documentation;
- Plan weekly and monthly activities to be implemented at district and sector level;
- Ensure proper monitoring for SIMS and DQA for filed staff under supervision
- Participate in different donor meeting/ conference where necessary
- Ensure good collaboration with different patners working in the same district
- Represent FXB in JADF meetings and other district meetings
- Supervise the work of interns and volunteers working in district coordination office;
- Ensure proper use of project assets under their responsibility;
- Ensure that payments made related to OVC /DREAMS are in accordance with finance and administrative procedures;
- Ensure that vehicle / Motocycles logbooks and timesheets are maintained;
- Maintain inventory of equipment and assets under their responsibility;
- Participate in grant proposal writing and development of new projects;
- Monitor project progress and participate in mid-term and final project evaluation;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in development studies, social sciences or related field;
- 5 years of experience in similar positions;
- Experience in USAID funded programs will be an added value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda
- Computer literacy to a high standard in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates with required skills and competences are requested to submit their applications addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director at email@example.com. The applications include motivation letter, CVs, and well completed FXB application form (found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf ). The applicants should be willing to work from any districts between Nyanza, Huye and Rwamagana. The applications will be accepted not later than Friday, August 19, 2022 at 4:00 P.M. (local time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified Female applicants are encouraged to apply.