Umwalimu SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, dynamic self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with Umwalimu SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your applications via email at email@example.com no later than 16/08/2022 at 5 PM local time. Put the job title you are applying for.
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter addressed to the Director General of UMWALIMU SACCO, signed CV and copy of required notarized degrees and other important documents. For the experience please attach related work certificate. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
Reports to: Central Operations Manager Department: Operations
Age Limit: 35
|· Being a Rwandan
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, business or any other related field.
· Working experience of at least 2 years in banking operations
· Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA or any other is an added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
· Good Business System Knowledge
· GP super user
· International Accounting Standards
· Report writing and analytical skills
· Counter checking outwards vouchers for posting in the system and RIPPS;
· Safe custody of outward OPs before forwarding to RIPPS;
· Forwarding transaction requests from the branches for processing;
· Printing reports checking and submitting as necessary;
· Responding to HO Mail;
· Writing and processing of transfer payments once authorized as per limits;
· Ensure documentation inquiries are responded to;
· Ensure the monitoring and reconciliations relating to ledgers e.g. Disbursements control account are carried out on a timely basis;
· Ensure daily reconciliations and posting of bank charges and commissions;
· Assist in following up reconciliation items with HO and branches;
· Filling and transfer of all transaction files to the archives as well as maintaining the archive register;
· Any other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor
|· Reconciled bank statements;
· No income leakages;
· Timely and accurate System records;
· No frauds & forgeries
· Excellent customer service
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Umwalimu SACCO shall provide for equal employment opportunity to the prospective candidates without direct or indirect discrimination on grounds of ethnic or social origin, gender, political and philosophical or religious opinions.
Any supplementary information regarding the recruitment advertisement shall be obtained at Human Resource & Administration Department of Umwalimu SACCO at any time during the working hours: From 8:00 AM up to 6:00 PM starting from Monday to Friday.
NB: This vacant post is open to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali, 1/8/2022
RUTAGANDA Bosco UWAMBAJE Laurence
Director of HR & Administration Director General