Lab technologist for lab network, coordination and accreditation at RBC CDC-COAG/HIV PROJECT: (Deadline 23 August 2022)
– Quarterly preparation of mentorship /supervision and training plan
– Prepare weekly work plan and submit it to Lab Network Senior Officer.
– Collection of mentorship supervision and training reports from the Mentors, and PT Rechecking) from NRL Division sections and keep the records appropriately.
– Organize, conduct, and participate in debriefing meeting with mentors to explain the purpose and expected outcome of the onsite mentorship.
– Organize, conduct, and participate in the presentations of mentorship findings from site visits for being updated on the picture of mentored Laboratories in terms of GLP, improvement progress and challenges.
– Prepare requisitions, verify the status, and distribute training materials needed to conduct the training.
– Review weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually reports of mentorship supervision and corrective action conducted and submit them to the Director of Lab Network Unit.
– Prepare and distribute training certificates to participants.
– Identify the Lab Network needs in terms of Lab equipment and materials
– Follow up of Maintenance and calibration contracts for Lab equipment in the Lab Network.
– Make a follow up of quarterly preventive maintenance and calibration plan implementation of lab network equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Laboratory Sciences
2 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Knowledge in Medical Procedures and Operations
- Knowledge in Medical Devices & Diagnostics Products
- Knowledge in Laboratory information systems
- Knowledge in Laboratory Medicine Technology
- Ability to work in Medical lab
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Health system