RECRUITMENT NOTICE Nº 008/08/2022
MUGANGA SACCO is a Saving and Credit Cooperative for health sector staff in Rwanda. Its primary objective is to improve members’ socio-economic conditions and promote access to finance.
Muganga SACCO wishes to recruit the competent and self-driven staff on the position of Interbank Transactions Senior Officer on permanent basis regardless the gender, and other kind of discriminations.
Position: Interbank Transactions Senior Officer
Number of needed staff: One
Employment period: Open-ended period (Full-time)
Working place: Head Office
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Reporting to Central Operations Manager, Interbank Transactions officer position exist to manage and control all Internal Inwards and Outwards transfers, in line with financial sector best practices, payment system requirements and any other statutory requirements as required by the Regulator.
- Manage and supervise the interbank transactions;
- Process all payments and settlements transactions within preset standardized turnaround times and ensure SLAs are complied with;
- Processing outwards and inwards payments;
- Handling, processing different types of direct debits;
- Ensure that all transaction processing is in compliance with regulatory and Muganga SACCO’s policies and procedures with prompt intervention to resolve problems/concerns;
- Act as a payment/transaction authorizer, where necessary;
- Ensure that the operational risk is effectively managed and addressed in all aspects of the Payments and Settlements function;
- Develop, improve and maintain, policies and procedures and user manuals for the Interbank transactions management;
- Manage maintenance of transaction records and documents and create an archival system for easy retrieval;
- Provide technical support and advice in interbank electronic payment to senior management, other stakeholders to help drive new business solutions.
KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
- Number interbank transactions;
- Revenue generated;
- Transaction records and documents well filled.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong knowledge of banking operations processes including Payments system;
- Knowledge of Electronic Banking Regulations;
- Risk management and prevention;
- Aware of payment and systems and new innovations;
- Good Ms. Office product skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance or related field;
- At least 5 years in financial Institution with 3 years’ predominant experience of Payments system or transactions processing;
- To be between 25 and 40 years’ old.
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter, CV and copy of required degree, other important documents and Maximum of 3 persons of professional references addressed electronically to the Director General, Muganga SACCO Head Office, 1st floor of Silverback Mall, latest 26/08/2022 at 6:00 PM on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions/clarifications may be requested by email to the following email address: email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
Done at Kigali, on 12/08/2022
Muganga SACCO Management