Umwalimu SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, dynamic self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with Umwalimu SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your applications via email at email@example.com no later than 16/08/2022 at 5 PM local time. Put the job title you are applying for.
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter addressed to the Director General of UMWALIMU SACCO, signed CV and copy of required notarized degrees and other important documents. For the experience please attach related work certificate. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
|JOB TITLE||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED||Key Result Areas|
|HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER IN CHARGE OF PAYROLL AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
the Human Resources Manager
HR and Administration
Age Limit: 35
|· Being a Rwandan by Nationality
· Bachelor degree in business Administration, Management, Accounting, Human Resources or Other Related Bachelor’s Degree.
· Post graduate qualification in Human Resource or certification in HR would be an added advantage.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in payroll administration or in account office
Knowledge and Skills
High understanding of payroll procedures,
Computer and keyboard skills
High understanding of excel
· Supervise the accurate and timely payment of all staff salaries and expenses, making the appropriate statutory deductions.
· Supervise the administration of the permanent health insurance scheme and the pension scheme.
· Supervise the administration of the Statutory Sick Pay scheme and Statutory Maternity Pay.
· Provide any required advice and guidance on payroll matters to managers and staff.
· Oversee the timely and accurate submission of all statutory returns to the Rwanda Revenue and other government Institutions.
· Monitor all payroll costs and ensure that these are allocated to the correct budget heads.
· Keep abreast of all developments relating to payroll law and administration to ensure that the Institution complies with its statutory obligations and follows best practice.
· Develop and implement all necessary systems and procedures to ensure the continued timely and accurate payment of salaries and expenses.
· Supervise payroll staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry Main purpose of job
· Assist in the coordination of the annual and mid-year performance appraisals, review results and prepare reports for management decision making
· Assist in the Review the performance management tool and ensure that all employees have a signed scorecard at the beginning of the year.
· Ensure all staff set annual performance targets in line with the institution’s business plan and avail continuous monitoring and feedback for performance related decision making;
· To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
|· All employees are paid on time
· Key deduction are timely paid to relevant Authorities
· Timely submission of report on any change in the payroll
· Development & updating of data
· Compliance to tax law and avoidance of penalties
· Satisfactory audit rating and inspections
· Timely submission of performance evaluation and objective settings
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Umwalimu SACCO shall provide for equal employment opportunity to the prospective candidates without direct or indirect discrimination on grounds of ethnic or social origin, gender, political and philosophical or religious opinions.
Any supplementary information regarding the recruitment advertisement shall be obtained at Human Resource & Administration Department of Umwalimu SACCO at any time during the working hours: From 8:00 AM up to 6:00 PM starting from Monday to Friday.
NB: This vacant post is open to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali, 1/8/2022
RUTAGANDA Bosco UWAMBAJE Laurence
Director of HR & Administration Director General