Umwanya w’akazi wa FINANCE MANAGER (RWANDA) muri MarketForce (Deadline:Friday 15th August 2022)
Finance Manager (Rwanda) Who we are
Marketforce is a fast-growing African tech startup headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, we are building
the operating system for retail distribution in Africa. Powered by technology and driven by heart, our mission is to drive Africa forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone along the retail supply chain.
Our B2B marketplace app, called RejaReja (Swahili for retail) enables corner shops to source, order and pay for inventory at any time via interactive SMS and mobile app, and get it delivered directly to their store within hours. Retailers also get to act as agency banking outlets where customers can purchase services like airtime, pay their water & electricity bill and access banking & insurance services.
The impact you will make
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the company has a credible financial plan, forces while meticulously executing and reporting against it
- Rigorously and effectively manage business cash flow and provide insights on how to improve financial health and runway
- Develop and continuously maintain a credible corporate financial plan (budget, forecasting and FM) that supports Marketforce’s corporate objectives, including long-term stability and attractiveness to investors
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports
- Ensure Tax compliance
- Assist with financial reporting for various stakeholders including investors and board
- Build systems to manage cash flows
- Design and optimise finance procedure, a financial model and support reporting
- Create a finance and accounting manual
- Manage the production of monthly management accounts Reports to Chief Finance Officer
What this role needs
- A strong and innovative system thinker, with great organizational and problem solving skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible and able to pivot when necessary
- Someone with the willingness to adjust to changing work environments, openly offers ideas and solutions on where improvements can be Works efficiently in situations of uncertainty.
- An articulate team oriented person with great interpersonal skills, communicates clearly and concisely. Listens, understands and responds openly to the ideas of others.
- An understanding of the startup environment and strong interest in our business
- Intermediate excel and accounting skills and knowledge
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall click to the “Apply” button below not later than Friday 15th August 2022.