RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following position:
Digitalization Specialist :(1)
The Digitization Specialist main role is to help RMS improve its processes and systems using Digital Technologies. She/he conducts research and extensive analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and helps in introducing the systems to end-users and customers. She/he acts as a link between core businesses and IT teams.
The Digitization Specialist will engage with executive’s members, stakeholders and users to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value. The Digitization Specialist is expected to have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users as he/she is expected to work closely with developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject matter experts.
Duties and responsibilities.
The specific duties and responsibility for the position include:
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, document and validates the business needs of the Sector, stakeholders, including customers and end users by outlining problems, opportunities and solutions;
- Prioritizes requests and needs from different entities/business units of the Sector and consolidate them into implementable projects;
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope, vision and stakeholders;
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use bearing in mind emerging technologies and future trends.
- analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications and provide basic trainings for template utilization.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; by assessing competing resources and priorities in order to enforce and redefine as deemed necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
Qualification and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information and Communication Technology with 2 year of relevant working experience in ICT field. Professional Certificates like A+, Security, Network+ CCNA, ITIL, VCP, MCSE, CCNP, MCITP. MCP, Linux etc. would be added advantage with maximum of 28 years old.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
- Knowledge of critical components of an Enterprise Resource Planning Software and System Interoperability requirements
- Ability to independently solve business problems using Data Analytics/Visualization and able extract strategic business insights from data and efficiently communicate them to stakeholders.
- Strategic planning, development and writing skills: develop and implement strategies and plans to help a business reach its goals.
- Leadership skills: abilities to for managing and leading a large team
- Project management skills;
- Interpersonal skills: must be able to work effectively with leaders in different business units to ensure a comprehensive IT strategy that benefits the entire company.
- Change management skills: Leading and helping the Sector to adapt to advances in technology in order to succeed
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Highly analytical mind and great problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to translate IT jargon to non IT people:
- Ability to build partnership and create connections with stakeholders to support the sector’s digital transformation
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates and Driving license, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Monday 20th June 2022 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected
INDI MYANYA Y’AKAZI YATAMBUTSE:
Kanda ku mwanya wifuza gusaba muri iyi ikurikira: