RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following position:
DevOps Engineer :(1)
DevOps Engineer coordinates and facilitates the work with the help of software developers, system admins, and other IT staff members. They work with collaborated efforts to merge the jobs of developments, operations, testing, and deployment. He/ She is responsible for end to end duties and responsibilities of the DevOps pipeline and DevOps life cycle management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning: planning the entire DevOps life cycle managementin the strategic project planning meetings. Provide guidance and expertise on costs, benefits, risks, impacts, and other system options. Provide the planning for the operational forecasts and development requirements for the timely and accurate planning of the DevOps pipeline.
- Development: Manage end to end code, build, test, and release activities of the software multiple times a day and on an hourly basis to produce versioned software release with high frequency.
- Deployment – Provide automated deployment interface and design for the configuration management and deploy the new modules in the production environment from the release environment.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance – facilitate the early detection of errors, bugs, and issues and make the job of the operations and maintenance of the systems easier. Also do routine troubleshooting to provide accurate and requirements specific development of software in the production.
- Performance Management – do the job of all the IT staff, system admins, testers, and developers easy by providing the most suitable, practical, and best recommendations for enhancing the performance of the team as well as software applications with the help of gap analysis and by providing most accurate practical solutions.
- Implement DevOps culture by integrating the teams and functions of coding, build, test, release, deploy, operations, and monitoring.
Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information and Communication Technology with 2 years of working experience in ICT field. Professional Certificates like A+, Security, Network+ CCNA, ITIL, VCP, MCSE, CCNP, MCITP. MCP, Linux etc. would be added advantage with maximum of 28 Years old.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
- Knowledge of critical components of an Enterprise Resource Planning Software and System Interoperability requirements
- Knowledge of developing/deploying SaaS applications in Amazon Web Services. Microsoft Azure, or other public cloud environments. Knowledge of building container solutions such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge and skills in developing web user interfaces in ReactJS but other advanced web tools and techniques such as AngularJS and jQuery are a plus
- Wide knowledge of operating systems administrations such as windows, Mac, and Linux, programming languages such as Java, Python, etc along with cloud deployments and networking protocols.
- Experience securing micro services and Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Knowledge of various DevOps tools and tool customizations
- Knowledge of scripting languages, system and server administration, and software deployments
- Experience with various database systems, network security, and cloud systems
- Excellent knowledge of development, testing, release engineering, and performance optimization, etc.
- Able to lead the team, collaborate, and communicate within the team and with stakeholders
- Highly analytical mind and great problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to translate IT jargon to non IT people:
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates and Driving license, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Monday 20th June 2022 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
INDI MYANYA Y’AKAZI YATAMBUTSE:
Kanda ku mwanya wifuza gusaba muri iyi ikurikira:
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group
1.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
2.Umwanya w’akazi wa Communication Officer muri International Committee of the Red Cross ( ICRC) ku bantu bize (communications, political science, international relations, journalism or law,Etc,….)
3.Umwanya w’akazi wa Country Director muri Water For People (WFP)
4.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri Save the Children, gerageza Aya mahirwe
5.Job Position of Director of Accreditation Learning and Development job position at Rwanda Agency for Accreditation and Quality Healthcare
6.Umwanya w’akazi wa SEO – Governance Adviser at British High Commission (BHC)
7.Umwanya w’akazi wa Procurement Officer, Service Contract at World Food Programme
8.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 13 muri Heifer International Rwanda, gerageza aya mahirwe
9.Job Postion of Championing Play Project Assistant at Save the Children
10.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri Bboxx Africa Management ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
11.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri Muganga SACCO, gerageza aya mahirwe
12.Umwanya w’akazi wa Head, Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) at University of Global Health Equity (UGHE)
13.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Program Associate mukigo cyitwa Laterite Ltd
14.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri KIREHE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
15.Imyanya y’akazi 5 itandukanye muri Ministry of Sports, gerageza aya mahirwe
16.Imyanya y’akazi 15 ya ECD Caregiver at NYAMASHEKE DISTRICT
17.Imyanya y’akazi 50 muri NYAMAGABE DISTRICT ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
18.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 23 ya Socio-Economic Development Officer (SEDO) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
19.Amahirwe y’akazi ku bantu bifuza kuba ba gitifu (26 Positions of Executive Secretary of the Cell) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
20.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri MTN Rwanda
21.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri World Vision International Rwanda
22.Job Position of Strenghthening ENR Sector Program Manager(Under Contract) at MOE-SPIU OPERATIONS
23.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
24.Umwanya w’akazi wa Project Manager at Business Professionals Network (BPN) – Rwanda
25.Job Position of Senior Research & Policy Associate, Rwanda at IPA Rwanda
26.Imyanya 8 y’akazi idasaba amashuli ahambaye (Socio-Economic Development Officer, SEDO) at KIREHE DISTRICT
27.Imyanya y’akazi igera 10 ya DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS (LOAN OFFICERS) AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
28.4 JOB POSITIONS OF BRANCH MANAGERS AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
29.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 14 muri AMIFA RWANDA Plc
30.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs at MTN Rwanda
31.Umwanya w’akazi wa MERL OFFICER muri Plan International Rwanda
32.Umwanya w’akazi wa COUNTRY HR&OD SPECIALIST muri Plan International Rwanda ku bantu bize (Human Resource Management or Business Administration or a related field and/or equivalent is required)
33.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 12 muri Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL), gerageza aya mahirwe
34.Umwanya w’akazi wa Technical Manager, Immunization Management Systems and Capacity and Gavi Transition at Clinton Health Access Initiative
35.Umwanya w’akazi wa COMMUNICATIONS AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR muri African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
36.Umwanya w’akazi wa SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR muri BRAC ku bantu bize (Accounting/ Management/Finance,Etc,…..)
37.Umwanya w’akazi wa JUNIOR ASSOCIATE muri Equity Juris Chambers (EJC)
38.Amahirwe y’akazi ku mwanya wa COMPTABLE mu kigo cyitwa INADES Formation Rwanda (IFR)
39.2 Job Positions at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
40.Umwanya w’akazi wa Human Resources Officer at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
41.Umwanya w’akazi wa Coordinator of Genocide Memorial Site (Under Contract) at MUHANGA DISTRICT
42.Umwanya w’akazi wa Internal Auditor at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
43.Umwanya w’akazi wa Financial Management Specialist at SPIU RWB
44.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri NYAGATARE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
45.Umwanya w’akazi wa CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR muri RwandAir ku bantu bize (management, business administration, accounting or a related field)
46.Umwanya w’akazi wa Secretary in the Central Secretariat at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
47.Umwanya w’akazi wa Good Governance and Specific Programs Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
48.Umwanya w’akazi wa Socio-Economic Development Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
1.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 5 ya Nurse, Head of Department/Matron A1/A0 at Muhanga District Health
2.Umwanya w’akazi wa Director of Nursing and Midwifery Unit at Muhanga District Health
3.Imyanya 2 y’akazi ya Midwife, Head of Department A1/A0 at Muhanga District Health
4.Umwanya w’akazi wa Accountant at Muhanga District Health
5.Umwanya w’akazi wa Customer Care Officer at Muhanga District Health
6.Umwanya w’akazi wa Documentalist & Archives Officer at Muhanga District Health
7.Imyanya 2 y’akazi ko kuba Cashier A2/A1 at Muhanga District Health
8.Umwanya w’akazi wa ICT Officer at Muhanga District Health
9.Umwanya w’akazi wa Principal Cashier A1/A0 at Muhanga District Health
10.Umwanya w’akazi w’ubushoferi muri Muhanga District Health
11.Umwanya w’akazi wa Recovery Officer at Muhanga District Health
12.Umwanya w’akazi wa Planning, M&E Officer at Muhanga District Health
13.Umwanya w’akazi wa Coordinator of IDP Model Village at Muhanga District
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group