FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International; an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. FXB Rwanda is currently seeking to recruit for the following position:
Position title: Communications Officer
Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party
Number of position: 1
Job location: Coordination Office located in Kamonyi District,Runda Sector, Ruyenzi Cell
Period: One year renewable based on performance
FXB Rwanda is looking to hire a dedicated Communications Officer to join our team. The Communications Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, develop and disseminate promotional content, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events. He/she will also support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Develop, write and edit promotional and communications materials, including press releases, website and social media content, reports, success stories and other promotional materials that communicates the organization’s activities.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communication strategy based on our target audience,
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos
- Respond to media & public inquiries, manage the organization’s correspondence (Email, Phone calls etc.), arrange meetings and interviews.
- Proofreading of documents and reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Perform any other task requested by his/her line supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in a communications or marketing role
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
Interested candidates with required skills and competences are requested to submit their applications addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director at email@example.com not later than Friday, August 19, 2022 at 4:00 P.M. (local time).
The applications include motivation letter, CVs, and well completed FXB application form found via this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf ).
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Due to big number of expected applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Qualified Female applicants are encouraged to apply.