Assistant Accountant at Soft Packaging Ltd: (Deadline 15 August 2022)
JOB ADVERT – Assistant Accountant
Soft Packaging Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced and competent individual at the position of Assistant Accountant to join our finance team.
- Performing daily bank reconciliations
- Analysis of sales receipts and daily sales report
- Prepare and report debtors and creditors accounts
- Responsible of Filing of all accounting and financial documents.
- Assisting the accountant and cashier in their day-to-day roles
- Performing reconciliation of customer sales orders and payments
- Processing of suppliers’ invoices and recording related transactions,
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports;
- Verifying office and factory expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the approved budget
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or CPA from accredited school.
- Minimum two years of experience in accounting/finance
- Knowledge of basic accounting software
- Professional level of oral and written skills (English and Kinyarwanda)
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Good time management skills
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the requirements are requested to submit an Application Letter, a signed CV, and Copies of Academic to email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than August 15th, 2022. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews from Saturday 13 August 2022.