Umwalimu SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, dynamic self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with Umwalimu SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16/08/2022 at 5 PM local time. Put the job title you are applying for.
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter addressed to the Director General of UMWALIMU SACCO, signed CV and copy of required notarized degrees and other important documents. For the experience please attach related work certificate. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
|JOB TITLE||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED||Key Result Areas|
the Logistics and Store Support Officer
HR and Administration
Employment period: Open-ended period (Full-time)
Age Limit: 40
|· Be a Rwandan by Nationality
· At least a senior six diploma (S6)
· Certification in driving and technical skills from the official and recognized driving school
· Valid driving license with at least category B
· To have at least 7 years of experience with related good completion of work as proof.
Knowledge and Skills
· Basic technical knowledge of car
· Record keeping
· Interpersonal &Good Communication manners,
· Customer service skills and practice, and good relationship with his/her colleagues
· To have ability to speak fluently Kinyarwanda, having knowledge in English and/or French is an added value.
· Tact and discretion
· Ensure the vehicle is in good condition and clean inside and out all the time
· Running errands as required
· To fuel the vehicle at the approved petrol station following the laid down procedures
· Drive Institution’s employees and Executives, ensuring that they arrive at their destinations punctually and safely.
· Carry out all necessary safety checks and routine servicing of car, eg checking oil and water levels, tyre pressures etc.
· Reporting any defects or breakdown of the vehicle
· To declare insurance of vehicle to the insurance company;
· Carry out minor repairs where necessary.
· Receipting of any payments made
· To take care of tools and spares
· Maintain mileage and car service records.
· To serve in a pleasant, courteous and helpful manner and to portray a positive image of the institution in all interactions
· To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
|· Well maintained vehicle;
· Prompt and complete errands;
· Absence of /Minimal involvement in accidents;
· Courteous service;
· Satisfactory audit rating and inspections;
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Umwalimu SACCO shall provide for equal employment opportunity to the prospective candidates without direct or indirect discrimination on grounds of ethnic or social origin, gender, political and philosophical or religious opinions.
Any supplementary information regarding the recruitment advertisement shall be obtained at Human Resource & Administration Department of Umwalimu SACCO at any time during the working hours: From 8:00 AM up to 6:00 PM starting from Monday to Friday.
NB: This vacant post is open to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali, 1/8/2022
RUTAGANDA Bosco UWAMBAJE Laurence
Director of HR & Administration Director General