Click here to join our jobs what’s up group
Rwanda CLA Activity
Scope of Work
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Time type: Full time
The USAID/Rwanda Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Activity, which is administered by USAID and implemented by ME&A, Inc. (ME&A), is designed to improve USAID/Rwanda’s performance monitoring, evaluation, collaboration, learning, and adapting processes to ensure the Mission effectively utilizes data in all decision-making processes. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Driver/Logistics for the CLA Activity USAID-funded project office in Rwanda.
Under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration (F&A) Officer, the Driver/Logistics performs a variety of administrative and logistical support functions. The position requires solid knowledge of logistical policies and procedures related to operation and maintenance of project vehicles.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Driver/Logistics is responsible for undertaking the following tasks and responsibilities
- Transport, Administration, and Logistic Support for the USAID CLA Activity.
- Provide transportation for the Program, staff pickup and drop off, airport collection, and transport of visitors as directed by the supervisor.
- Coordinate with the F&A Officer to follow up and execute driver planning and scheduling using Outlook Calendar or other means of scheduling as assigned.
- Keep a logbook of all vehicles use and travel and register transportation requests for the assigned locations.
- Assist the F&A team to deliver purchase orders, payment transfers to the bank and/or suppliers, conduct petty cash purchases for minor office expenditure.
- Register, deliver, and distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing.
- Assist the F&A team to obtain quotations and raise procurement requisitions for small value purchases (as required).
- Assist the F&A team in the facilitation of vehicle certification documents.
- Deliver correspondence to different offices when needed.
- Liaise with the F&A Officer on all airport transfers.
- Assist the F&A Officer with Asset Management, transfers, labelling, and stock takes.
- Proactively assist teams and work flexibly across the program.
- Follow up on IT renewal and registrations.
- Obtain quotes for minor vehicle maintenance.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tire condition, and report to Supervisor for action.
- Check oil, water, and tires properly and keep vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside.
- Update monthly mileage records and provide data to Supervisor for monthly operations reporting; and
- Perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral Kinyarwanda and English language skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet management deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with the aim of providing administrative support in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an office environment.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required.
- Be of Rwandan nationality.
- Have a Grade 12 Certificate (secondary certificate)
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Have a diploma in automotive mechanics or other mechanical experience is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a similar driver and administrative role for USAID or another international donor project.
- Knowledge of the field of intervention would be an asset.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Submission of Applications deadline
The deadline for Application is 30th June 2022 at 01:00 Pm.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit one page Cover letter, and updated CV (maximum two pages), and names, title, and contacts of three professional referees, to include most current employer (All should be in one document) via email only to: email@example.com with the position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line.
The applications submitted after deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
INDI MYANYA Y’AKAZI YATAMBUTSE:
Kanda ku mwanya wifuza gusaba muri iyi ikurikira:
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group
1.47 Job positions of Chemistry and Biology trainer TVET Board
2.48 job positions of Entrepreneurship trainer TVET Board
3.49 Job Positions of ICT trainer at TVET Board
4.50 Job position of Citizenship trainer at TVET Board
5.51 job positions of Patron requiring A2/L5 at TVET Board
6.52 job positions of Matron requiring A2/L5 at TVET Board
7.53 job positions of Secretary (requiring A2) at Rwanda TVET Board
8.54 job positions of School accountant at Rwanda TVET Board
1.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
2.Umwanya w’akazi wa Communication Officer muri International Committee of the Red Cross ( ICRC) ku bantu bize (communications, political science, international relations, journalism or law,Etc,….)
3.Umwanya w’akazi wa Country Director muri Water For People (WFP)
4.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri Save the Children, gerageza Aya mahirwe
5.Job Position of Director of Accreditation Learning and Development job position at Rwanda Agency for Accreditation and Quality Healthcare
6.Umwanya w’akazi wa SEO – Governance Adviser at British High Commission (BHC)
7.Umwanya w’akazi wa Procurement Officer, Service Contract at World Food Programme
8.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 13 muri Heifer International Rwanda, gerageza aya mahirwe
9.Job Postion of Championing Play Project Assistant at Save the Children
10.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri Bboxx Africa Management ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
11.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri Muganga SACCO, gerageza aya mahirwe
12.Umwanya w’akazi wa Head, Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) at University of Global Health Equity (UGHE)
13.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Program Associate mukigo cyitwa Laterite Ltd
14.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri KIREHE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
15.Imyanya y’akazi 5 itandukanye muri Ministry of Sports, gerageza aya mahirwe
16.Imyanya y’akazi 15 ya ECD Caregiver at NYAMASHEKE DISTRICT
17.Imyanya y’akazi 50 muri NYAMAGABE DISTRICT ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
18.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 23 ya Socio-Economic Development Officer (SEDO) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
19.Amahirwe y’akazi ku bantu bifuza kuba ba gitifu (26 Positions of Executive Secretary of the Cell) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
20.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri MTN Rwanda
21.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri World Vision International Rwanda
22.Job Position of Strenghthening ENR Sector Program Manager(Under Contract) at MOE-SPIU OPERATIONS
23.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
24.Umwanya w’akazi wa Project Manager at Business Professionals Network (BPN) – Rwanda
25.Job Position of Senior Research & Policy Associate, Rwanda at IPA Rwanda
26.Imyanya 8 y’akazi idasaba amashuli ahambaye (Socio-Economic Development Officer, SEDO) at KIREHE DISTRICT
27.Imyanya y’akazi igera 10 ya DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS (LOAN OFFICERS) AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
28.4 JOB POSITIONS OF BRANCH MANAGERS AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
29.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 14 muri AMIFA RWANDA Plc
30.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs at MTN Rwanda
31.Umwanya w’akazi wa MERL OFFICER muri Plan International Rwanda
32.Umwanya w’akazi wa COUNTRY HR&OD SPECIALIST muri Plan International Rwanda ku bantu bize (Human Resource Management or Business Administration or a related field and/or equivalent is required)
33.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 12 muri Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL), gerageza aya mahirwe
34.Umwanya w’akazi wa Technical Manager, Immunization Management Systems and Capacity and Gavi Transition at Clinton Health Access Initiative
35.Umwanya w’akazi wa COMMUNICATIONS AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR muri African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
36.Umwanya w’akazi wa SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR muri BRAC ku bantu bize (Accounting/ Management/Finance,Etc,…..)
37.Umwanya w’akazi wa JUNIOR ASSOCIATE muri Equity Juris Chambers (EJC)
38.Amahirwe y’akazi ku mwanya wa COMPTABLE mu kigo cyitwa INADES Formation Rwanda (IFR)
39.2 Job Positions at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
40.Umwanya w’akazi wa Human Resources Officer at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
41.Umwanya w’akazi wa Coordinator of Genocide Memorial Site (Under Contract) at MUHANGA DISTRICT
42.Umwanya w’akazi wa Internal Auditor at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
43.Umwanya w’akazi wa Financial Management Specialist at SPIU RWB
44.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri NYAGATARE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
45.Umwanya w’akazi wa CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR muri RwandAir ku bantu bize (management, business administration, accounting or a related field)
46.Umwanya w’akazi wa Secretary in the Central Secretariat at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
47.Umwanya w’akazi wa Good Governance and Specific Programs Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
48.Umwanya w’akazi wa Socio-Economic Development Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group