The University of Wolverhampton is pleased to announce the Global Opportunities Office Regional Awards. There are 20 scholarships of £3,000 per year for students from the following regions:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Middle East and North Africa
- East Asia and Pakistan
- The Americas
- Students must hold a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent.
- Students receiving any of the Regional Scholarships would not be eligible for any other scholarships, bursaries or discounts.
- Applicants must hold an offer an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at University of Wolverhampton for entry in academic year 2022/2023
- Scholarships are not transferrable and are only available for entry in academic year 2022/2023
- These scholarships are available only to students paying international fees
- Applicants must be privately funded (i.e., full fees being paid from their own or their family’s resources)
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or financial award
- Applicants must not have previously been enrolled on the same course, or a course leading to this award (e.g. DipHE or PGDip)
How to apply
You will be required to support your application with a 500-word statement, on how you would benefit from this scholarship and how you would be an ambassador to the university. All applications will be assessed with consideration to the following: overall presentation; originality of thought; fluency in communication of ideas; evidence of motivation for study; ability to succeed and contribute to university life.
Please fill in and submit the Regional Scholarship form by 31st July 2022. Please submit your predicted grades if you do not have your final results by then, the award will be dependent on your final results.
Our Admissions Team will detail the scholarship on your offer letter for your degree programme; reducing the tuition fee payable for each year of study on your chosen programme.
If you should have a query about the scholarship scheme, please contact the Global Opportunities Team: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org