The Governments of Burundi, Rwanda and Tanzania have agreed to develop a joint project, the Regional Rusumo Falls Hydropower Project (RRFHP), with the objective of generating 80 MW that will be shared equitably among the three countries. The RRFHP project is a Nile Basin Initiative key project prepared through Nile Equatorial Lakes Subsidiary Action Program (NELSAP).
ANDRITZ Hydro GmbH has signed a contract with NELSAP as RRFHP Contractor for electro-mechanical works.
Therefore, ANDRITZ Hydro GmbH wants to recruit a Site Administrator with the following requirements:
- Self-starting and proactive personality
- High integrity and reliable
- Being thorough and keep Attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda (Additional Languages are a plus) spoken and written
- Independent, Responsible and structured working style
- Must have the ability to work with other crew members and be able to take direction from supervisor
- Follow through on a variety of tasks
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Public relations, Communication, Business Management or other related field
- Proven work experience in Administration, office Management or similar role of minimum three years
- Hands on experience with office equipment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing office support and carrying out administrative tasks for the Management
- Centralise and file all documents and information in an exhaustive and well-structured manner
- Keep records and maintain lists and data according to the existing record systems
- Support in preparing different kind of documents
- Correspondence with Management, Client and Subcontractors
- Maintain Visa documents and records
- Travel and accommodation arrangement
- Carrying out any other task assigned by the supervisor and Leadership
How to apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are invited to submit their application documents through email address email@example.com .
Submission of application documents should be done latest Wednesday 20th, 2022 including a detailed Curriculum Vitae with past service certificates, motivation letter and copy of academic Certificate, Diploma etc.
Work place: Rwanda at Rusumo, Border to Tanzania