Please we have a vacancy of “Accounting Manager” and we appreciate if we can dealing together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Accounting Manager!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Managing the preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Creating and managing sales analysis reports.
- Managing the production of periodic financial reports and statements; ensuring that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards with accurate results.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return, to ensure all the taxes types on time with the deadline.
- Auditing accounts to ensure compliance with state and government regulations; working with outside auditors and providing needed information for the monthly, and annual external audit to ensure correct and timely closing reports.
- Presenting recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies to avoid possible fraud and errors.
- Controlling the treasury transactions, document filling, accounting policy, and cycles.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Developing staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Managing and overseeing the bank’s deals and transactions.
- Managing the capital, cost, revenue, profit, and the cash flow of the company with full analysis reports evolving the cash position.
- Bachelor degree in commerce.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in the same field.
- CMA or CPA holder is preferred.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent user of MS office.
- Strong knowledge of Rwanda Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills.
- Experience in working with accounting software ERP systems.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy.
How to Apply
For applying, Please send your CV and other documents at “email@example.com “ & CC “firstname.lastname@example.org ” with subject ( ACM- JR) and inbox your updated resume.
INDI MYANYA Y’AKAZI YATAMBUTSE:
Kanda ku mwanya wifuza gusaba muri iyi ikurikira:
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group
1.47 Job positions of Chemistry and Biology trainer TVET Board
2.48 job positions of Entrepreneurship trainer TVET Board
3.49 Job Positions of ICT trainer at TVET Board
4.50 Job position of Citizenship trainer at TVET Board
5.51 job positions of Patron requiring A2/L5 at TVET Board
6.52 job positions of Matron requiring A2/L5 at TVET Board
7.53 job positions of Secretary (requiring A2) at Rwanda TVET Board
8.54 job positions of School accountant at Rwanda TVET Board
1.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
2.Umwanya w’akazi wa Communication Officer muri International Committee of the Red Cross ( ICRC) ku bantu bize (communications, political science, international relations, journalism or law,Etc,….)
3.Umwanya w’akazi wa Country Director muri Water For People (WFP)
4.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri Save the Children, gerageza Aya mahirwe
5.Job Position of Director of Accreditation Learning and Development job position at Rwanda Agency for Accreditation and Quality Healthcare
6.Umwanya w’akazi wa SEO – Governance Adviser at British High Commission (BHC)
7.Umwanya w’akazi wa Procurement Officer, Service Contract at World Food Programme
8.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 13 muri Heifer International Rwanda, gerageza aya mahirwe
9.Job Postion of Championing Play Project Assistant at Save the Children
10.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri Bboxx Africa Management ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
11.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri Muganga SACCO, gerageza aya mahirwe
12.Umwanya w’akazi wa Head, Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) at University of Global Health Equity (UGHE)
13.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Program Associate mukigo cyitwa Laterite Ltd
14.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri KIREHE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
15.Imyanya y’akazi 5 itandukanye muri Ministry of Sports, gerageza aya mahirwe
16.Imyanya y’akazi 15 ya ECD Caregiver at NYAMASHEKE DISTRICT
17.Imyanya y’akazi 50 muri NYAMAGABE DISTRICT ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
18.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 23 ya Socio-Economic Development Officer (SEDO) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
19.Amahirwe y’akazi ku bantu bifuza kuba ba gitifu (26 Positions of Executive Secretary of the Cell) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
20.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri MTN Rwanda
21.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri World Vision International Rwanda
22.Job Position of Strenghthening ENR Sector Program Manager(Under Contract) at MOE-SPIU OPERATIONS
23.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
24.Umwanya w’akazi wa Project Manager at Business Professionals Network (BPN) – Rwanda
25.Job Position of Senior Research & Policy Associate, Rwanda at IPA Rwanda
26.Imyanya 8 y’akazi idasaba amashuli ahambaye (Socio-Economic Development Officer, SEDO) at KIREHE DISTRICT
27.Imyanya y’akazi igera 10 ya DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS (LOAN OFFICERS) AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
28.4 JOB POSITIONS OF BRANCH MANAGERS AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
29.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 14 muri AMIFA RWANDA Plc
30.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs at MTN Rwanda
31.Umwanya w’akazi wa MERL OFFICER muri Plan International Rwanda
32.Umwanya w’akazi wa COUNTRY HR&OD SPECIALIST muri Plan International Rwanda ku bantu bize (Human Resource Management or Business Administration or a related field and/or equivalent is required)
33.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 12 muri Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL), gerageza aya mahirwe
34.Umwanya w’akazi wa Technical Manager, Immunization Management Systems and Capacity and Gavi Transition at Clinton Health Access Initiative
35.Umwanya w’akazi wa COMMUNICATIONS AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR muri African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
36.Umwanya w’akazi wa SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR muri BRAC ku bantu bize (Accounting/ Management/Finance,Etc,…..)
37.Umwanya w’akazi wa JUNIOR ASSOCIATE muri Equity Juris Chambers (EJC)
38.Amahirwe y’akazi ku mwanya wa COMPTABLE mu kigo cyitwa INADES Formation Rwanda (IFR)
39.2 Job Positions at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
40.Umwanya w’akazi wa Human Resources Officer at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
41.Umwanya w’akazi wa Coordinator of Genocide Memorial Site (Under Contract) at MUHANGA DISTRICT
42.Umwanya w’akazi wa Internal Auditor at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
43.Umwanya w’akazi wa Financial Management Specialist at SPIU RWB
44.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri NYAGATARE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
45.Umwanya w’akazi wa CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR muri RwandAir ku bantu bize (management, business administration, accounting or a related field)
46.Umwanya w’akazi wa Secretary in the Central Secretariat at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
47.Umwanya w’akazi wa Good Governance and Specific Programs Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
48.Umwanya w’akazi wa Socio-Economic Development Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group