Welder Technician at SKOL Brewery Ltd: (Deadline 19 August 2022)
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the following position:
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome
- Having a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Argon welding;
- Proven basic technical drawing and fitting skills;
- Having A2 in general Mechanics/Electromechanics or A1 in Mechanical engineering.
- Fluent in French or English;
- Able to work under pressure.
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID (All documents in one file) should be submitted via link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/welder-technician/ at the attention of HR Department no later than Friday 19th August 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 28th July 2022
Human Resources Department