Warehouse Analyst at BRALIRWA: Deadline: (Deadline 23 June 2022)
INTERNAL JOB VACANCY – Warehouse Analyst
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated & experienced Warehouse Analyst at Job Grade 09 based in Gisenyi, reporting to the Brewery Warehouse Manager.
Within the warehouse, it is the analyst’s responsibility to deliver management reports to the Warehouse Manager for monitoring and controlling the warehouse performance and making decisions. Management reporting has to be carried out in line with the applicable Company Rules, Standards and Procedures.
The Warehouse Analyst is responsible for gathering and interpreting data to identify improvement areas and monitor the progress of improvement projects.
Within the daily job, the warehouse analyst collaborates with internal stakeholders from financial control, production and IT amongst others.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act in accordance with the Heineken safety regulations
- Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.
- Warehouse Planning:
- Analyze space utilization and FLT saturation.
- Perform ABC analysis and review regularly to align with changing circumstances (stock policy, production batch sizes, etc.).
- Warehouse process execution management:
- Analyze trends and interpret data over longer periods of time and suggest improvements.
- Inventory management
- Analyze inventory discrepancies, perform root cause analysis and suggests improvement actions.
- Focus areas are stock differences, losses & breakages, number of internal movements, (re)packing and value-added services. (Out of stock situations are the scope of planning).
- Storage & stock quality assurance/ management
- Monitor stock freshness and suggest promotions for nearly expired product.
- Performs loss deployment/5 why/root cause analysis on stock quality issues.
- Assets & equipment management
- Monitor and analyze asset and equipment usage and suggest improvements.
- TPM & Continuous Improvement
- Make deployments of warehouse activities and suggest improvements in safety, warehousing processes, assets, stock quality and/or inventory management.
- Collect data for DCS and participate in TPM improvement team and create sustainable warehouse performance culture
- Management reporting:
- Produce timely and accurate data to prepare reports on warehousing performance. Report KPIs via right platforms.
- Contribute to the definition of new warehousing performance indicators and set up the related reporting system(s).
- Alert on performance deviations of indicators out of control and perform root cause analysis.
- Use the indicators trend to propose improvements projects.
- Report inventory to finance department and justify the variances
- Organization & People management
- Provide warehouse manager reports to monitor sick leave and absenteeism, FTE management (permanent & temporary).
- Monitor and analyze third party personnel deployments in logistics area (daily laborers, cleaners and FLT drivers).
- Follow up on the third-party personnel productivity and suggest improvements where needed.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply chain, Statistics, Economics; Accounting, Business Administration, Applied mathematics and related majors.
- 3 to 5 years in a business and data analysis position, preferably in logistics
- Experience in working with structured and unstructured data will be an added value
- Experience in working with SAP ECC or ERP systems and WMS is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of data management using programming languages like
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages-Word & Excel
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (both verbally and in writing), and French will be added advantage.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
INDI MYANYA Y’AKAZI YATAMBUTSE:
Kanda ku mwanya wifuza gusaba muri iyi ikurikira:
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group
1.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
2.Umwanya w’akazi wa Communication Officer muri International Committee of the Red Cross ( ICRC) ku bantu bize (communications, political science, international relations, journalism or law,Etc,….)
3.Umwanya w’akazi wa Country Director muri Water For People (WFP)
4.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri Save the Children, gerageza Aya mahirwe
5.Job Position of Director of Accreditation Learning and Development job position at Rwanda Agency for Accreditation and Quality Healthcare
6.Umwanya w’akazi wa SEO – Governance Adviser at British High Commission (BHC)
7.Umwanya w’akazi wa Procurement Officer, Service Contract at World Food Programme
8.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 13 muri Heifer International Rwanda, gerageza aya mahirwe
9.Job Postion of Championing Play Project Assistant at Save the Children
10.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri Bboxx Africa Management ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
11.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri Muganga SACCO, gerageza aya mahirwe
12.Umwanya w’akazi wa Head, Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) at University of Global Health Equity (UGHE)
13.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Program Associate mukigo cyitwa Laterite Ltd
14.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri KIREHE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
15.Imyanya y’akazi 5 itandukanye muri Ministry of Sports, gerageza aya mahirwe
16.Imyanya y’akazi 15 ya ECD Caregiver at NYAMASHEKE DISTRICT
17.Imyanya y’akazi 50 muri NYAMAGABE DISTRICT ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
18.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 23 ya Socio-Economic Development Officer (SEDO) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
19.Amahirwe y’akazi ku bantu bifuza kuba ba gitifu (26 Positions of Executive Secretary of the Cell) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
20.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri MTN Rwanda
21.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri World Vision International Rwanda
22.Job Position of Strenghthening ENR Sector Program Manager(Under Contract) at MOE-SPIU OPERATIONS
23.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
24.Umwanya w’akazi wa Project Manager at Business Professionals Network (BPN) – Rwanda
25.Job Position of Senior Research & Policy Associate, Rwanda at IPA Rwanda
26.Imyanya 8 y’akazi idasaba amashuli ahambaye (Socio-Economic Development Officer, SEDO) at KIREHE DISTRICT
27.Imyanya y’akazi igera 10 ya DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS (LOAN OFFICERS) AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
28.4 JOB POSITIONS OF BRANCH MANAGERS AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
29.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 14 muri AMIFA RWANDA Plc
30.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs at MTN Rwanda
31.Umwanya w’akazi wa MERL OFFICER muri Plan International Rwanda
32.Umwanya w’akazi wa COUNTRY HR&OD SPECIALIST muri Plan International Rwanda ku bantu bize (Human Resource Management or Business Administration or a related field and/or equivalent is required)
33.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 12 muri Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL), gerageza aya mahirwe
34.Umwanya w’akazi wa Technical Manager, Immunization Management Systems and Capacity and Gavi Transition at Clinton Health Access Initiative
35.Umwanya w’akazi wa COMMUNICATIONS AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR muri African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
36.Umwanya w’akazi wa SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR muri BRAC ku bantu bize (Accounting/ Management/Finance,Etc,…..)
37.Umwanya w’akazi wa JUNIOR ASSOCIATE muri Equity Juris Chambers (EJC)
38.Amahirwe y’akazi ku mwanya wa COMPTABLE mu kigo cyitwa INADES Formation Rwanda (IFR)
39.2 Job Positions at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
40.Umwanya w’akazi wa Human Resources Officer at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
41.Umwanya w’akazi wa Coordinator of Genocide Memorial Site (Under Contract) at MUHANGA DISTRICT
42.Umwanya w’akazi wa Internal Auditor at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
43.Umwanya w’akazi wa Financial Management Specialist at SPIU RWB
44.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri NYAGATARE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
45.Umwanya w’akazi wa CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR muri RwandAir ku bantu bize (management, business administration, accounting or a related field)
46.Umwanya w’akazi wa Secretary in the Central Secretariat at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
47.Umwanya w’akazi wa Good Governance and Specific Programs Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
48.Umwanya w’akazi wa Socio-Economic Development Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group