Sales Agents at Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd: (Deadline 26 August 2022)
MAYFAIR Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd, a regional insurance company accredited by the National Bank of Rwanda “BNR” to provide short M term/Non –life insurance. Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd is a subsidiary of Mayfair Insurance Company Ltd, with head office in Kenya. Our parent company in Kenya started its operations 17 years back in November 2005.
Since then, the company has extended its regional presence to Zambia (2010), Tanzania (2016) Rwanda (2017), Zanzibar (2018), Uganda (2018) and Democratic Republic of Congo (2019). Mayfair Kenya has a credit rating of GCR (A+) which reflects our strong claims-paying ability. The company has also been ranked # 1 by Think Business – Insurance Survey 2016. Mayfair is also the largest private-sector shareholder in the COMESA institution, PTA Re which has one of the largest reinsurers in Africa and has AM BEST “B” rating.
The Company wishes to recruit 50 talented and result-oriented individuals for the position of sales agents
- Job detail
Job title: Sales Agents
Supervisor of Business Development and Marketing Manager
Salary: Purely commission-based positions
Working Area: Across all country
Selling Mayfair insurance products across all lines of business to prospects and providing excellent customer service.
- Key Responsibilities
- Give customers the required information regarding the insurance products offered by MAYFAIR Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd.
- Bring to the notice of the company a report regarding the customer along with every proposal submitted and any material fact that may adversely affect the underwriting decision of the company as regards the acceptance of the proposal.
- Inform promptly the prospect about acceptance or rejection of the proposal by the company and give necessary assistance to the policyholders or claimants or beneficiaries in complying with the requirements for settlement of claims by the company.
- The Agent shall conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the high image, reputation, and credibility of the Company and Company Products, and shall engage in no activities which reflect adversely on the Company or the Products.
- The Agent shall attend all meetings and trade shows required by the Company.
- The Agent shall keep the Company informed as to competitive and economic conditions within the market which may affect the marketing or sales of the Company Products therein. And the Agent shall provide complete cooperation with the Company in order to assist the Company in maximizing the Company’s success.
- The agent will do presentations to prospective clients and selling to them the company’s suitable insurance products according to their needs.
- The agent will be responsible to meet sales targets as may be set by the company from time to
- Promoting the company brand and making sales during activations and other company events.
- Attending meetings as may be required
- Must have a minimum bachelor’s degree or high school diploma.
- Must speak well Kinyarwanda and good in English.
- Must be energetic and well-groomed.
- Must have excellent communication skills and proactive.
- Must be a customer-focused and entrepreneurial person.
- Must have a clean criminal record indicating that the applicant has not been sentenced to a term of imprisonment equal to or exceeding six (6) months.
- Credit report containing positive information.
- And valid tax clearance certificate.
- How to apply?
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their CV and cover letter before Friday, August 26th, 2022 (5:00 PM, local time) to “ email@example.com” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.