Safety, Health & Environment Officer at SKOL Brewery Ltd: (Deadline 19 August 2022)
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the following position
Safety, Health & Environment officer
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in documentation, interpretation, verification and implementation, correction actions.
- Having knowledge & skills on Industrial/factory machines and at least 2 years working experience in an industry related to the required job;
- Having basic knowledge of handling and processing of chemicals;
- Good knowledge of Rwanda standards & laws governing safety & health occupation;
- Having good knowledge of Microsoft excel;
- Adherence to health and safety regulations;
- Fluent in French or English;
- Be able to operate with impeccable honesty and integrity;
- Able to work under pressure.;
- Having a bachelor’s degree either in occupational health and safety or health sciences or in environmental sciences.
- Having a professional certification in Occupation, Safety and Health will be an advantage.
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID (All documents in one file!) should be submitted via link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/safetyhealth-environment-officer/ at the attention of HR Department no later than Friday 19th August 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 28th July 2022
Human Resources Department