About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 per cent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for information.
About the Role
We are looking for staff with an experience of more than 2 years in Logistics or Procurement, who Can manage people and can coordinate operations at all warehouses in the region, Who has deliveries and oversees inventory.
- More than 2 years of working experience in Logistics or Procurement and any related field.
- Warehouse-based role
- Logistics Regional Coordinator plays a big role to build the team capacity and coordinating all the activities within warehouses in a region. You ensure the accomplishments of the targets and policies compliance in a region assigned.
- Preventing shrink and variance in the warehouses and policies compliance are essential success to this role.
- Flexible anytime possible.
- You will manage 3-4 direct reports and report to the Logistics Execution Specialist.
- Should demonstrate good performance in previous working places
- Manage team performance
- Plan warehouses activities
- Oversee the implementation of operations happening at warehouses
- Run and communicate weekly team meetings and
- develop and follow up strategies to meet the targets
- Control that implementation of projects complies with procedures
- Coordinate Warehouse operations and enforce Warehouse schedule
- Build the team’s capacity to ensure they acquire the skills needed at work.
- Complete paperwork and database.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 2 years of experience in Logistics or Procurement
- Data analysis.
- Managerial skills
- Speak and write English very well.
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Nyanza Warehouse, Rwanda
Health insurance paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
12 September 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.