About MTN Rwanda
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below position In Consumer Department
- Execute growth strategy for Video and Messaging services in line with MTN Rwanda business plan.
• Coordinate RMS projects related to Video and Messaging and implement plans to deliver MTN Rwanda’s promises to our clients.
• Develop and execute RMS Video and Messaging product roadmap.
• Manage Video and Messaging projects end-to-end from commercial negotiations, product implementation and up to commercial launches.
• Manage existing services and develop initiatives to maximise capabilities in the delivery of Video and Messaging services for relevant market segments.
• Manage partnerships and liaise with content and platform providers to review specifications and commercial conformity periodically.
• Liaise with relevant internal and external stake holders for new content on boarding. These can be, but are not limited to, Content providers, aggregators, CPG, IT operations & NWG,
• Monitor and follow through all technical & non-technical requirements from third party aggregators and works closely with, IT & NWG to resolve performance issues.
• Map the strengths and weaknesses of competing RMS players to illustrate risks & opportunities.
• Monitor and provide timely business reports on RMS business and operational metrics (financial and non-financial)
• Evaluate and respond to customer inquiries and issues.
• Follow up on all MTN group initiatives on Video and Messaging services and ensure on boarding onto MTN platforms.
• Scout for relevant digital content (local & foreign) and ensuring content is up to date and frequently refreshed.
• Lead all User Acceptance Tests (UAT’s) for Video and Messaging products and services, ensuring all scenarios and formats are defined and tested.
• Lead monthly reconciliations with contents providers and follow up on timely invoices delivery.
• Provide input for business planning by sharing monthly and quarterly forecasts on RMS revenues and subscriptions.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Economics, Information technology management or related fields)
• At least 3 years relevant rich media services’ experience within the telecommunications Industry
• 3 years’ experience in a role within marketing department
• 3 years relevant experience in Project Management or Product development
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated.
curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 28th July 2022
Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We highly encourage females or candidates with disabilities to apply
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission
MTN Rwanda plc is an equal opportunity employer.