Portfolio Management Officer at I&M Bank Rwanda: (Deadline 19 July 2022)
At I&M Bank Rwanda (PLC), we aim to be the employer of choice in Rwanda with emphasis on employee progression and satisfaction. We ensure that there is diversity and professionalism in the team, strengthened by exemplary employee development and a sound code of conduct.
If this sounds exciting for you and are interested in joining our vibrant working environment, we are currently looking for a suitable skilled candidate for the vacancy below;
Position: Portfolio Management Officer (1)
Department: Credit Department
Reports To: Portfolio Manager
To prepare Internal and Statutory (BNR) reports.
Key deliverables for this role are:
- Prepare internal monthly reports.
- Prepare BNR reports (hard and soft copy).
- Submit electronically the exposure and overdue payments reports and correct the anomalies found during submission of those reports.
- Monthly verification of I&M Bank (Rwanda) portfolio against BNR data to ascertain compliance and accurate reporting.
- To work closely with BNR staff in addressing issues arising in system interface for data upload/download purposes
- To support the CRB reporting process (amendments required and reconciliation of data submissions
- Support on the IFRS 9 data and Basel II &III Risk weighted Assets (RWA) reporting
- Able to support on the EDWH (Electronic Data Warehouse)
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the line manager
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelors’ degree in Management or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the same or related field
- Good knowledge of BNR prudential guidelines and I&M Bank (Rwanda) credit policy.
- Sound Knowledge of Basel II &III
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of Microsoft data processing tools (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- Be able to communicate in English, French, and Kinyarwanda.
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure & with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY