Planned Maintenance Technician at SKOL Brewery Ltd: (Deadline 19 August 2022)
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the following position.
Planned Maintenance Technician
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome.
- Having a minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field with previous experience in a factory or industry.
- Able to manage maintenance and a good planner
- Having A1 or A0 in Mechanical or electromechanical Engineering.
- Fluent in French or English
- Must be results oriented and able to work under pressure.
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID (All documents in one File) should be submitted via link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/planned-maintenance-technician/ at the attention of HR Department no later than Friday 19th August 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 28th July 2022
Human Resources Department