Organizational Development Officer at MTN Rwanda: (Deadline 3 July 2022)
About MTN Rwanda
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting a highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position in the Human Resources Department
- Improve NPS through employee engagement
• Assists in OD budgeting and monitors annual staff administration programs OPEX.
• Assists in section budgeting and monitors annual staff administration programs OPEX.
• Coordinate all OD initiatives relating to culture, transformation, and customer centricity
strategies (Regional Yellow Feedback and Team building program)
• Coordinate with the Corporate team on Social Corporate responsibility
/Community development activities initiatives to enhance staff participation
• Coordinating Employee Engagement activities for better employee experience
• Coordinate & follow up on staff participation into public activities social events, activities,
initiatives, Digitizing of HR
• Embedding of new strategy across the group (Refer Work. Culture and Capability – Ambition
• Ensure all group policies are localized and trained to the whole company/develop
and review HR policies
• Facilitate all HR internal and external audits conducted from time to time
• Following up through on the Structured and Weekly staff engagements (Kigali and Regional)
• Manage all the administration activities in the section accompanying the implementation
of the OD initiatives
• Manages employees’ complaints and ensures that there is a formal process for resolution
• Prepares and submits quarterly activity report to the supervisor
• To elaborate a weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports)
• To follow-up the OD budget Per- department to avoid the overtaking.
• To have good written and verbal communication skills, to absorb complex information and
present it to different audiences in a clear and accessible way
• Good organization skills, to track priorities, work to deadlines and manage projects
• Budget monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, Public Administration or related field.
- Must have 4 years’ experience in HRM field and People management
- 4 years’ experience in Policy Analysis and Development of Policies
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficient
How to apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 3rdJuly 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.