Junior Account Manager at Bboxx, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 17/07/2022
Title: Junior Account Manager
Reports to: Account Manager (West Africa)
Location: West Africa (To be decided)
Who we are:
Bboxx is a UK-based Next Generation Utility company providing affordable, reliable and clean energy solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. having already impacted over 2 million customers’ lives with our solar home systems (SHS) so far and diversification into clean cooking and other utilities underway, we have 1000+ staff working across five offices in Europe, Asia and Africa – who are waking up every morning to transform the lives of our customers and to unlock their potential.
Be the focal point for customer account for all B2B matters. Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers; Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
What you can expect to be doing:
- Customer invoicing & administration.
- Billing calculation in relation with Finance: Manage software invoicing calculations and process.
- Maintaining Billing process: Develop & maintain key B2B Account management process
- Billing dispute management; keep Billing issues tracker and actions
- Communication regarding changes in billing internally and contract management.
- Upkeep of all schedules and contract documents with Customers, including comms.
- Support the management of customer contracts, including maintenance and upkeep of specific schedules or related business agreements in consultation with other departments.
- Keep the price list updated and prepare internal and external pricing communication
- Maintenance, Regular adding of products, spares, tools and marketing material to contracts and communicating to customers. Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Provide assistance in addressing and solving bugs or other issues faced by your customers
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in account management or IT systems support and training
- French and English are a must
- Attention to detail, Strong analytical and numerical skills, and the ability to think in a structured way
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-centric, fun environment.
- Excellent customer orientation and excellent communication skills (writing and presentation) ;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage B2B customer relationships
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite as well as ERP
- Understanding and knowledge of the Off-grid sector would be a plus
We look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply to roles you are passionate about, even if you are still developing your skills. We strive to create an inclusive environment and regularly celebrate the diversity of our people through events arranged by our Culture Committee. Bboxx provides a workplace where you can be your authentic self and focus on our mission of transforming lives and unlocking potential through access to energy!