Instrumentation Technician at SKOL Brewery Ltd: (Deadline 19 August 2022)
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the following position:
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome.
- Having at least 3 years’ experience working in related field;
- Proven electronics skills, and hands on experience
- Must be results oriented, able to work to strict deadlines under minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronics.
- Fluent in English or French with working of the other.
- Able to work under pressure.;
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID should be submitted via link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/instrumentation-technician/ at the attention of HR Department no later than Friday 19th August 2022 at 5:00 pm.(All documents in one file)
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 28th July 2022
Human Resources Department