Information Security Manager at KT Rwanda Networks Ltd: (Deadline 9 July 2022)
KT Rwanda Networks Ltd (KTRN LTD)
KG 7 Avenue, 7th Floor Kigali Heights Building
PO Box 5440, Kigali – Rwanda
Opening date: June 30th, 2022
Closing date: July 9th, 2022
KT Rwanda Networks, Ltd (“KTRN Ltd”) is a licensed company that has been incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing & installing 4G LTE advanced technology within Rwanda.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, KTRN Ltd is looking for a qualified and competent candidate to fill the vacant positions below:
Position: Information Security Manager: (1)
- Lead KTRN Information security team in comply with internal security regulations, Policies, procedures, and International standard information security standards and controls.
- Keep KTRN IT, IP & LTE related operations aligned with ISO 27001 certified and other international standards bodies.
- Review of KTRN Network and information system infrastructure to ensure that it complies with security regulatory requirements.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software in regards to security.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as UTM firewalls and intrusion detection systems;
- Timely update and enforce ISMS companywide for Regulatory and compliance purposes
- Daily operate and maintain the anti DDoS, Antispam, firewalls, anti-virus, authentication, IDS, and IPS operations.
- Support and manage all technical aspects of security controls for a multi-location environment.
- Vulnerability assessment and pen testing using NESSUS pro, Metasploit, Nmap, Wireshark, and OpenVAS.
- Intrusion detection and network security monitoring using OSSIM SIEM, ZABBIX, EDR
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies required:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention
- Minimum 5 years of networks management experience in a technological institution preferably in Telecommunication business;
- Ability to be a team player and approved integrity
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix & Windows Server Administration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of common vulnerabilities in web and mobile applications
- Interest in both breaking and building applications and systems
- Certifications: At least have CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, CEH, ISO27001 Lead audit, CISA, CHFI, CISSP, CLEH.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters accompanied with their CVs and copies of certified Degree(s), Copy of ID, online addressed to the Human Resources management of KTRN, located at KG 7 Avenue, 7th Kigali Heights, to the below email:email@example.com
The deadline for submission of applications is scheduled on July, 9th 2022, at 5:00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.