MAGERWA Ltd would like to recruit qualified and experienced Heavy Equipment Electrician.
- Perform diagnostic/ fault finding and repair of all electrical problems
- Answer trouble calls of all equipment having problem at any time
- Performs repair of component parts such as the battery charging alternator, starter monitor and other Electrical components.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance of machine
- Prepare the job card for daily assignment given by the supervisor
- Perform other duties as required by his/her supervisor
Requirements and qualifications
- Hold a diploma (A1) from a recognised technical college/IPRC.
- Must possess at least 3 years working experience on Heavy equipment such as mobile cranes, Reach stackers, forklift, and Trucks
- Must know how to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Should be able to communicate in English.
- Computer skills (Word and Excel)
- The candidates must be Rwandan Citizens
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, detailed Curriculum Vitae, 3 referees or recommendations to addressed to CEO of Magerwa LTD, through Central Secretariate not later than 12th August 2022
Kigali, 25th July 2022
Mohd Yassin Bin Kabir