Fixed Asset Accountant at King Faisal Hospital Rwanda (KFHR): (Deadline 20 June 2022)
Patient centered care
King Faisal Hospital, Kigali,“A center of excellence in health service provision, clinical education and research”. This is an exciting time for King Faisal Hospital, Kigali as we embrace a new strategic direction. The hospital has continued to grow due to its positive reputation for authentic compassionate health care and highly skilled medical practitioners, especially in specialized surgical and medical services.
King Faisal Hospital Kigali is looking for suitable candidates to fill the roles of the following positions.
|FIXED ASSET ACCOUNTANT
||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or in other related field with CPA part two qualification or equivalent
• 5 years’ professional experience in management of fixed asset
• Strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong ability to apply several accounting and reporting systems
•.Proficiency in Microsoft excel
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
• Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time
• Good negotiation and persuasion skills
• Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
|· Ensure the development of and implement policies, systems and procedures to identify, record, value, depreciate, account and report on cost center based fixed assets and comply with Accounting Standards and KFH policy and requirements.
· Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for recording of fixed assets.
· Recommend to the management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
· Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
· Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
· Track the compilation of project costs into Work in Progress fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
· Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
· Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
· Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
· Calculate asset retirement obligations for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
· Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
· Conduct periodic impairment reviews for intangible assets.
· Conduct periodic physical counts of fixed assets.
· Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of.
· Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
· Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
· Prepare property tax returns.
· Represent the company during any audits that involves fixed assets.
· Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital expenditure budget and management authorizations.
· Perform any other task assigned by your supervisor
How to Apply: Join us and take on the challenge to provide Patient Centered Care. Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, curriculum vitae and academic credentials, National ID, Recommendation letter from previous employer and criminal record to the above mentioned link by June 20th 2022.KFH is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program.
Prof. MILLIARD DERBEW
Chief Executive Officer
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
INDI MYANYA Y’AKAZI YATAMBUTSE:
Kanda ku mwanya wifuza gusaba muri iyi ikurikira:
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group
1.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
2.Umwanya w’akazi wa Communication Officer muri International Committee of the Red Cross ( ICRC) ku bantu bize (communications, political science, international relations, journalism or law,Etc,….)
3.Umwanya w’akazi wa Country Director muri Water For People (WFP)
4.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri Save the Children, gerageza Aya mahirwe
5.Job Position of Director of Accreditation Learning and Development job position at Rwanda Agency for Accreditation and Quality Healthcare
6.Umwanya w’akazi wa SEO – Governance Adviser at British High Commission (BHC)
7.Umwanya w’akazi wa Procurement Officer, Service Contract at World Food Programme
8.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 13 muri Heifer International Rwanda, gerageza aya mahirwe
9.Job Postion of Championing Play Project Assistant at Save the Children
10.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri Bboxx Africa Management ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
11.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri Muganga SACCO, gerageza aya mahirwe
12.Umwanya w’akazi wa Head, Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) at University of Global Health Equity (UGHE)
13.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Program Associate mukigo cyitwa Laterite Ltd
14.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri KIREHE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
15.Imyanya y’akazi 5 itandukanye muri Ministry of Sports, gerageza aya mahirwe
16.Imyanya y’akazi 15 ya ECD Caregiver at NYAMASHEKE DISTRICT
17.Imyanya y’akazi 50 muri NYAMAGABE DISTRICT ku bantu bize ibintu bitandukanye, gerageza aya mahirwe
18.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 23 ya Socio-Economic Development Officer (SEDO) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
19.Amahirwe y’akazi ku bantu bifuza kuba ba gitifu (26 Positions of Executive Secretary of the Cell) at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
20.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 2 muri MTN Rwanda
21.Imyanya 2 y’akazi muri World Vision International Rwanda
22.Job Position of Strenghthening ENR Sector Program Manager(Under Contract) at MOE-SPIU OPERATIONS
23.2 Job Positions of Water weeds harvesting Machine Operator at SPIU RWB
24.Umwanya w’akazi wa Project Manager at Business Professionals Network (BPN) – Rwanda
25.Job Position of Senior Research & Policy Associate, Rwanda at IPA Rwanda
26.Imyanya 8 y’akazi idasaba amashuli ahambaye (Socio-Economic Development Officer, SEDO) at KIREHE DISTRICT
27.Imyanya y’akazi igera 10 ya DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS (LOAN OFFICERS) AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
28.4 JOB POSITIONS OF BRANCH MANAGERS AT AMIFA RWANDA Plc
29.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 14 muri AMIFA RWANDA Plc
30.Umwanya w’akazi wa Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs at MTN Rwanda
31.Umwanya w’akazi wa MERL OFFICER muri Plan International Rwanda
32.Umwanya w’akazi wa COUNTRY HR&OD SPECIALIST muri Plan International Rwanda ku bantu bize (Human Resource Management or Business Administration or a related field and/or equivalent is required)
33.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 12 muri Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL), gerageza aya mahirwe
34.Umwanya w’akazi wa Technical Manager, Immunization Management Systems and Capacity and Gavi Transition at Clinton Health Access Initiative
35.Umwanya w’akazi wa COMMUNICATIONS AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR muri African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
36.Umwanya w’akazi wa SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR muri BRAC ku bantu bize (Accounting/ Management/Finance,Etc,…..)
37.Umwanya w’akazi wa JUNIOR ASSOCIATE muri Equity Juris Chambers (EJC)
38.Amahirwe y’akazi ku mwanya wa COMPTABLE mu kigo cyitwa INADES Formation Rwanda (IFR)
39.2 Job Positions at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
40.Umwanya w’akazi wa Human Resources Officer at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
41.Umwanya w’akazi wa Coordinator of Genocide Memorial Site (Under Contract) at MUHANGA DISTRICT
42.Umwanya w’akazi wa Internal Auditor at RUBAVU DISTRICT HEALTH
43.Umwanya w’akazi wa Financial Management Specialist at SPIU RWB
44.Imyanya y’akazi igera kuri 3 muri NYAGATARE DISTRICT, gerageza aya mahirwe
45.Umwanya w’akazi wa CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR muri RwandAir ku bantu bize (management, business administration, accounting or a related field)
46.Umwanya w’akazi wa Secretary in the Central Secretariat at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
47.Umwanya w’akazi wa Good Governance and Specific Programs Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
48.Umwanya w’akazi wa Socio-Economic Development Officer at NYAGATARE DISTRICT
Click here to join our jobs what’s up group