Enterprise Channel& Partnership coordinator at MTN Rwanda: (Deadline 2 June 2022)
About MTN Rwanda
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting a highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position in EBU Department
- Provide direction and support to the EBU teams on implementation of the channel and partnership strategies.
- Develop alliances with key IT oriented corporate bodies, SMEs, and Government for new business opportunities & growth.
- Contributes to, and executes Business Solutions Strategy to achieve business objectives
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new channels & partnership in Enterprise Unit
- Trends and future developments of the SME, Government, and regional industry segment
- SME annual Business Plan forecasting.
- Channel and Partnerships annual Business Plan forecasting for development of sector.
- Develop partnerships through which we can reach the SME sector and develop the needs for an efficient execution.
- Participate in the development of guidelines/direction for partnership growth to achieve departmental goals.
- Provide timely and accurate reports and recommendations for the improvement of work processes with regards to channels and partnerships.
- Identify emerging channels, new business opportunities and develop strategies for implementation in the Enterprise space.
- Ensure regular engagement and monitoring of Partners to build relationships & grow performance.
- Develop new partnerships and channels with support of Enterprise development team and engage relevant sections in EBU to plan and execute launch events.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor
- Develop measures to routinely monitor progress against partnerships and take appropriate to ensure that business targets are met or exceeded.
- Lead partnerships in terms of providing objectives, strategy, and direction to ensure effectiveness operations of direct and indirect teams.
- Set clear objectives and manage performance of the onboarded channels.
- Set clear guidelines with partners for growth of revenue streams.
- Take note of upcoming needs and trends in the SME space.
- Advise Management on key SME & Partner business initiatives and projects especially in digital space growth
- Exercise thoughts leadership within own sales space, partnerships and demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communication dependencies of the customers & partners
- Provide quality inputs to MTN sales strategy and decision-making processes.
- Analysis and interpretation of needs in the SME and partnership space.
- Ability to establish & build trust with teams and external partners.
- Innovative Strategies to ensure optimal market capture based on business intelligence.
- Work closely with eCVM team to setup channel and Partnership analytical tools to view performance.
- Agree strategy with SME & Partnership Manager and implement independently at an operational level.
- Manage and coordinate business operations within the business line, supervising management.
- First degree in Marketing/Sales, Business, Telecommunications, or related area of study
- Minimum of 3 years in large to medium sized industry
- 3 years practical Sales & Corporate management
- Experience in medium to large subsidiary of multinational/telecom company
How to apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 2nd June 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.