Credit Officer at BRAC, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 20/07/2022
Position: Credit Officer (Microfinance)
Job location: Out of Kigali
Gender: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Gross salary: Rwf 211,150. Other benefits will be as per organizational Policy.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Credit Officer:
- Conduct household surveys using mobile app/Tab based application while opening a new branch. Identify potential clients based on survey results. Form group and provide orientation for the group members.
- Arrange admission of new members if a group becomes too small. Conduct two to three groups meetings per day.
- Provide financial education to group members as per organizational policy.
- Collect savings and weekly instalments from the small group leaders.
- Credit Officer will fill all loan data such as loan applications, guarantor form, DP Notes etc. in digital system.
- Credit Officer must attend the weekly/bi-weekly/monthly group meetings and should ensure recovery of loan instalments.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and at field and at the branch office.
- Listen to client’s complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Effective communication skills.
- Writing and reporting skills in English
Educational Qualifications: University Graduate in Finance accounting, Business administration, Management or any other related field.
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
The subject should be the position you have applied for.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: 20th July 2022