e are seeking to hire qualified and dedicated Category Manager Raw & Packing and Logistics (1), Category Manager Supply Chain (1), and Category Manager Commerce/support (1) reporting to the Procurement Manager, Finance Department.
The Category Manager Raw & Packing and Logistics, Category Manager Supply Chain and Category Manager Commerce/Support co-own the Global Category strategy, develop and execute the category strategy, and/or execute the sourcing of goods for the assigned category in line with the OpCo strategy, in order to optimize business value.
We are currently working on realigning the procurement unit to match the HGP fit to the business partner setup for Procurement.
Internal: Finance/Other Support units, Procurement, Supply chain and Marketing
External: HGP Procurement, Suppliers both local and international, Ibecor and HGP Global
- Category Strategy
- Participate in the development of the category strategy in line with the business strategy
- Market expertise
- Signal and analyze relevant market development regarding suppliers, price, cost developments and supply risks
- Identify Cost-Saving opportunities and ways for the OpCo to achieve a competitive advantage
- Stakeholder Management
- Work with Stakeholders to understand their requirements and take these into sourcing initiatives and projects
- Build and maintain a network of suppliers and other relevant (internal and external) stakeholders
- Contribute towards identification and elimination of risks and audit findings associated with the operation of a Procurement Office
- Responsible for sourcing the required materials and services for the OpCo in the scope of the Category, in line with Global Procurement Operating Models and following HEINEKEN processes and procedures
- Evaluate existing and select new suppliers and execute the sourcing of goods for the assigned category, in line with the category strategy
- Negotiate with suppliers regarding price, quality and delivery conditions for the assigned category, and draft (proposals for) contracts in line with global/local standards and procurement guidelines
- Contract Management
- Implement supplier agreements/contracts by working with cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers
- Actively manage the supplier–stakeholder relationship, including performance management and improvement initiatives
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization
- Define, manage, and/or participate in procurement/facilities/multidisciplinary projects
The Category Manager Raw & Packing and Logistics is expected to display the following Heineken Behaviors:
- Deliver:Play to win and celebrate success. Deliver the goods.
- Shape:Think consumer first. Make courageous moves.
- Connect:Champion a culture of belonging. Learn, share and re-apply.
- Develop:Have real conversations. Embrace learning and growth.
- Decision making
- Conflict management
- Promote Innovation
- Be Accountable
- Speed of implementation
- Team spirit
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders
- Uphold integrity and respect
- Strategic Direction and Alignment
- Stakeholder Management
- Negotiation Capacity
- Contract Management
- Continuous improvement
- Risk Management
- International sourcing
- Excellence in execution
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
Level of Education
A minimum of a university bachelor’s degree is required in the field of Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounts, Strategic Sourcing, and Business Management with experience in Supply chain, Procurement, or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of the Supply Chain, Procurement, Planning, Project Management, Logistics, and hands-on experience in Strategic Sourcing.
- Skilled in engaging, negotiating, and managing international suppliers
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda
- Experience with contracting vendors
- Strong preference for some international sourcing experience. Strongly prefer some production part/component sourcing experience
- Knowledge of the legal terminology and language related to supplier and/or vendor agreements and contracts
- Advanced systems skills and working knowledge of MS Office, with advanced excel knowledge
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
As a Diverse and Global Company, we recruit based on the principle of equal opportunity. This means that our hiring decisions are not based on race, color, religion, beliefs, etc. but our decision is purely based on your shown competencies and behaviors during the assessment process.
In case you meet the above requirement, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/ and search for “Category Manager Raw & Packing and Logistics “. Only applications meeting the requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. In case you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications will be accepted through this email). The HR Business Partner Team will be available to support the application process.
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 16th June 2022.
INDI MYANYA Y’AKAZI YATAMBUTSE:
Kanda ku mwanya wifuza gusaba muri iyi ikurikira: