Business Innovation Associate at Good Neighbors International-Rwanda: (Deadline 25 August 2022)
Good Neighbors Rwanda Tel +250-735-769-221, P.O. Box 5125 Kigali, Rwanda
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and development Non- Governmental Organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). GNI strives to improve lives, especially children’s lives, through community development projects. In order to complete its staff, Good Neighbors International would like to recruit one agronomist.
Business Innovation Associate (1) (To be based at Head Office Kigali)
Duties and responsibilities of Business Innovation Associates
- Develop manuals for microcredit projects
- Regular monitoring of microcredit and Income Generation Groups (IGGs) activities (Especially in Gisozi, Ngoma and Runda Community Development Projects)
- Enhance the cooperative/(IGGs) linkages with the markets
- Develop the tools of monitoring and evaluation for microcredits and Small and Medium Enterprises SME projects
- Organizing the training and workshop of microcredits group beneficiaries
- Prepare project plan of microcredit group
- Prepare payback contract of microcredit and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) group and ensure its implementation
- Assisting monitoring and evaluation of microcredit and SME
- Track dynamic change on wellbeing of microcredit beneficiaries and make success stories
- Plan and document Committees meetings for microcredit and IGGs
- Reporting every weekly; monthly and quarterly
- To perform other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
- A0 in business management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Rural development and or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in related field
- Excellent interpersonal relationship;
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Working experience with Community based groups.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Cooperative Sector especially in Cooperative Management and development;
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of community mobilization and sensitization;
- Effectively communicate with all partners including government officials, other NGOs, and local organizations.
- Report writing and work plan development of the program as per donor and GNR requirements
The interested candidates must submit directly their application form at Good Neighbors International, Head Office Kigali (Kimihurura at fair view building) or to email: firstname.lastname@example.org , not later than 25th August, 2022 at 4 pm.
Note: For candidates who apply through email: 1) use subject with position and name, 2) add contact details in email contents and 3) combine all documents as one zip file
* The C.V. must be written within 2 pages in English otherwise the application will be disqualified. The Relevant experience will only be considered if the certificate is presented at submission.
Done at Kigali on the 12th August, 2022
Good Neighbors International-Rwanda