Branch Manager/ Rubangura Branch at COGEBANQUE PLC: (Deadline 10 August 2022)
Cogebanque (Compagnie Générale de Banque Plc) is a Rwanda based commercial bank, licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda. It started operations in 1999. It is one of the fastest growing banks in Rwanda and today has 28 branches, over 600 agents, and 36 ATMs across the country. These are supported by Mobile banking (USSD on *505# and Mobile App “Cogembank”), Cards (Mastercards & Smart cash) and internet banking delivery channels accessible through different media. Cogebanque has been serving Rwandan industries for over 22 years with innovative services to its customers and has positively impacted the Rwandan economy. Cogebanque provides a comprehensive range of products and services targeted at corporate, SMEs and retail customers.
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?
At Cogebanque we believe our Employees are the bridge to achieving our business development goals and creating sustainable social and economic change in our society. We make it our priority to ensure their growth and comfort while working with the Bank.
Apart from organizing frequent trainings, career building sessions and team building workshops for our Employees, we facilitate you to enjoy our wide range of services and products at favorable terms that ultimately could help you achieve your personal goals.
In the view of the above, Cogebanque Plc is looking External & Internal for inspired innovators, self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the Bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you by applying for the below position/s.
|Job Title and requirements||Job responsibilities|
|Branch Manager/ Rubangura Branch
To coordinate and supervise all areas of operation and business development at the branch by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable the achievement of targets. He/she manages staff, fosters a positive working environment, ensures customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or in other related field
· At least (5) years in business development in a financial institution. Prior experience in supervisory position would be an added advantage
· Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices;
· Ability to meet sales targets and production goals;
· Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations;
· Excellent organizational skills;
· Results driven and customer focused;
· Leadership and human resources management skills;
· Fluent in English
· Hands-on approach to work
· coordinate sales drives, campaigns and other opportunities to increase the retail portfolio of the branch
· Develop and manage deposit and loan portfolio
· plan, implement and monitor growth and quality of branch credit portfolio and the bank business plan.
· conduct field visits and carry out the verification of loans to improve branch portfolio management.
· Lead the management and implementation of Bank Risk management policy in the day today operations of the Branch
· Manage and ensure the reduction of NPL’s for the Branch;
· Provide leadership to Branch staff by providing training, coaching; development and performance management
· Direct all operational aspects at the branch including Branch operations, customer service, human resources, administration and marketing of Bank Products and services
Policies and Procedures
· Implement and monitor the bank policies at branch level to ensure consistent application by all staff and where polices have not been applied corrective measures are taken to mitigate risk and exposure.
· Review coordinate, monitor and authorize all processes of account opening, reactivation, adjustment, transfer and closure of all accounts in line with bank policies, kyc guidelines and anti-money laundering guidelines
Budgeting and Work Planning
· Plan and coordinate the budgeting process, monitor performance on a regular basis and initiate corrective action.
· Develop and implement branch work plans that reflect and contribute to the strategic plan ensure that all targets have been planned for and work activities defined to contribute to business growth.
Prepare and present daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports to supervisors and internal stakeholders so as to communicate progress, highlight issues that may require resolution and effectively ensuring that the branch performance is on target
· Create a conducive customer service environment by building strong business relationships with the customers which result in trust, confidence and contributes to retention and brand loyalty.
· Create a platform to receive customer feedback and address customer complaints
Coordinate and work with the security officer to ensure that the branch security processes and procedures are closely followed by all staff avoiding breach in security and endangering the lives of staff and customers
How to Apply
If the position described below speaks to you, send us your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 10th August 2022 marking the subject as “The Job You Are Applying for”. i.e. “Branch Manager/ Rubangura Branch”.