Administrative Assistant at Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation (REMCO) Ltd: (Deadline 28 August 2022)
- Company: Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation (REMCO) Limited.
- Location: Prime Economic Zone, Plot A13, A14, Kigali-Rwanda
- About REMCO
REMCO is an engineering & manufacturing company that started in 2018 and owned by the government of Rwanda. REMCO was established to manufacture machines, equipment and spare parts that were mostly imported in sectors of Agriculture mechanization, Construction, Mining, Automotive, Energy, Defense and Health care equipment. REMCO also provides technical support for other local, regional companies through training, repair and maintenance services.
REMCO is focused on priority areas of import substitution, job creation and export-oriented growth as reflected in vision 2020 and Vision 2050. REMCO products are manufactured within modern and well-equipped machine shop and foundry facilities. REMCO uses advanced machines, such as CNC machines, conventional lathe & milling machines, CAD/CAM Labs and an ultramodern Ferrous Casting Unit (Steel and Cast Iron) to produce multifaceted products through Induction Furnace melting with no – bake reclamation molding system.
Job title: Administrative Assistant
- Welcome visitors and clients
- Schedule meetings
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Bachelor’s degree in management, communication, marketing, public relations or similar
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills in English, French, Swahili and Kinyarwanda
- Excellent time management skills
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
- Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
- Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
- A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
- A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
- Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
- Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
- Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is Monday, August 18th 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.