The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the following position:
Accounts receivables clerk
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome.
- Has minimum experience of two (2) years in accounting or sales in a company with complex operations or in FMGCs;
- Working knowledge of MS office;
- Working knowledge of SAGE ERP is an added advantage;
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or related field;
- Able to work under pressure.
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID (All documents in one File) should be submitted via link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/accounts-receivables-clerk/ at the attention of HR Department no later than Friday 26th August 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 1st August 2022
Human Resources Department