Accounts Executive (Kigali)
As an Accounts and Payments Executive at Deriv, you’ll contribute to processing Deriv Group accounts, accurately maintaining our financial records and transactions, and compiling financial information. You’ll help with the preparation of precise and timely financial reports and accounting statements that will deliver financial results and support decision-making.
- Document daily financial transactions.
- Assist the management team in forecasting, budgeting, and properly managing our financial resources.
- Process transactions for monthly management accounts.
- Perform reconciliations of transactions that take place through third-party payment services and banks.
- Regularly liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents and local authorities.
- Track and manage transactions and accounts using proprietary and non-proprietary software and systems.
What you have
- A university degree in accounting or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of the Rwandan accounting system
- Familiarity with VAT and WHT submissions
- Proficiency with office applications such as Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, best practices, standards, and regulations
- Ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures
- A constant interest in accounting and an aptitude for numbers
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What we’ll give you
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
How to Apply
All Interested candidates may apply through the “Apply” button bellow not later than 5th August 2022
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over two million traders worldwide and 650+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time.
Deriv (RW) Ltd focuses on our growing customer base across Africa. We are committed to give our best to Deriv traders in the African continent.
Join us. Grow with us.
You’ll be part of our Accounts and Payments team, where we are in charge of managing the company’s financial and accounting health to ensure sustainable business growth. We control operational costs and mitigate financial risks.