Accounting secretary (Secretaire/comptable) at Rwanda Council of Veterinary Doctors: (Deadline 29 July 2022)
Major tasks and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Accountant of RCVD, the Accounting secretary is responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks :
In terms of support to the RCVD Accountant :
– Assisting in performing financial and accounts management of RCVD Assisting in producing monthly financial statements; including expenditure for the past month and forecasts for the following month ;
Effecting local payments through different payment modes ;
Assisting in in proper financial documentation; including maintaining required supporting documents for income and expenses and VAT declarations ;
Assisting in funds transfers between RCVD and partners ;
In terms of support to the Customer care and logistics :
– Provide administrative support to the office of the Customer care and in charge of logistics of RCVD ;
– Assure the _daily management of RCVD website (Mails, chats, complaints, … ) ; implementing office management system ;
Assume any other duties that may be assigned to him/her by the Authority
A0 in Accounting.
Key technical skills and knowledge required :
– Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
– Planning and Organizational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Office Management Skills;
– IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART,IFMJS)
– Deep understanding of financial accounts ; .
_ Having at least One year of experience in Accounting and declaration is an advantage; .
_ Oral and written proficiency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an advantage;
Duration of the assignment
The duration of the assignment is ONE year renewable based on the performance and availability of
the budget. It includes a probation period of six months. Expected starting date being 16 August 2022
The Accounting secretary will report to the Accountant of RCVD. Following narrative reports shall be submitted : activity plan, monthly and quarterly reports.
RCVD invites interested candidates to send their (i) detailed CV’s including (ii) motivation letter, (iii) certified copies of their relevant certificates and (iv) detailed methodology clearly showing the understanding of the assignment to be performed, with all the above mentioned requirements indicating that they are qualified to perform the services.
CONTACT : Applications must be addressed to the Executive Secretary of Rwanda Council of Veterinary Doctors, not later than Friday 29 July 2022 at 10h00 a.m., PO Box 2949 Kigali, located in Kacyiru (Kigali City), with Attention: RECRUITMENT OF RCVD STAFF.