Performance Technologies and Workshop Center Ltd is a company created by Rwandans young entrepreneurs with a big purpose to solve the jobless problem especially in young people ,to focus and emphasizing objective of providing his contribution of building our country basing to our vision of reaching to sustainable economic development through to the information communication and telecommunication (ICT).
Our mission is to provide the training through workshop centers in all Districts for helping and facilitating the Rwandan society especially young peoples to have the practice knowledge in ICT, Electronics and Electromechanics fields and reducing jobless people, we have and do other general trading and services.
This company has contractswithdifferent institutions some of them are maintenance and repair IT Equipment includingcomputers,printers,photocopiers, otherElectronicsequipment and Airconditionners and generators etc.
Is in this regards the companyislooking for three IT Technicianswillbeused in some of thosecontracts for wellperforming and executingthoseawardedcontracts and two secretary accountant.
Position:Accountant Secretary (Kigali,Musanze,Nyagatare and Muhanga or other country places)
Organization: Performance Technologies and Workshop Center Ltd
Location: Nyarugenge – Kigali
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording of transactions, generating financial reports, and any analysis of financial information as may be required from time to time
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing the invoice and follow up until payment received.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Computer skillslike Word, excel,internet etc.
- Preparemonthlyfinancial report
- Able for cordinating/managingdifferentactivities
- Someknowledge in accounting/management
- Managing the day-to-day finance function of the office, maintaining financial controls, managing petty cash, regular payment runs etc
- Must be able to work : in team work spirit, cooperation, discipline and have communication skills, able to workwith a minimum or withoutspervisor, withability to meet deadlines .
- EBM version2 knowledgeisa plus.
Requirements and Qualification
- High school certificate in Accountancy ,Economy ,Management .With at least 3 years working experience.
- Have a developed teamwork spirit; Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written;
- Team work spirit, discipline and have communication skills, able to workwitha minimum or without superviser, ability to meetdeadlines .
- Attitude for persuasion and negotiation, Ability to create and deliver client presentations;
- Mastering Kinyarwanda language;Having good English and French speaking and writing skills;
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their scanned (in one PDF document) application letter ,CV ,Certified Certificates and other relevant documents not later than 21st July 2022 electronically only to the following e-mail address: email@example.com with mention “Accountant secretary in Subject ”.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
Done in Kigali on July 12th , 2022