1. Drive vehicle for official travel and business as required by the SPIU activities.
2. Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
3. Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
4. Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Rwanda.
5. Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
6. Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
7. The vehicle must be driven only by authorized driver and in case of his absence; it is the HR and Logistic Specialist who will authorize another driver to use the vehicle.
8. Logbook maintenance Car by Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc
Conducting basic maintenance checks
9. Maintaining vehicle hygiene
10. Checking all relevant equipments
11. Regularly keep vehicle maintenance records and fuel consumption
12. Keeping logs and collecting daily schedules
13. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
14. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
Having a Vehicle Maintenance and repair certificate will be an advantage
A2 in Any field
0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Vehicle maintenance skills