Fully Funded EPSRC International PhD Scholarships in Low-Temperature Manufacturing of Solid-State Electrolytes for Batteries, UK
Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Swansea University is offering the Fully Funded EPSRC International PhD Scholarships in Low-Temperature Manufacturing of Solid-State Electrolytes for Batteries.
This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality. The successful candidate will have access to a wide range of manufacturing and characterisation equipment for a successful project.
Swansea University is a research-driven organisation with a fantastic learning environment and a stellar reputation for the calibre of its student experience. It provides 19,160 undergraduate and graduate students with roughly 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Students are given the assistance they need by the institution to make their ideas and aspirations a reality. Students at Swansea University will receive a top-notch education while learning from role models who will challenge and support them throughout their academic careers.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 15 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Mechanical Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, they can complete the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form(online form)
- Degree certificates and transcripts(if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- One-page cover letter , most importantlyhighlighting why you think this is a good PhD programme for you.
- Two references
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have attained, or must be expected to attain, a first-class honours degree and a distinction at the master’s level.
- Language Requirement: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 Overall (6.0 each comp.) or Swansea University recognised equivalent. For full details of their English Language policy, click here.
This scholarship programme covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062. Additional research expenses will also be available.
Scholarship Positions team is highly experienced working in this field for last 12 years. Our team of scholarship administrators are educated, talented and qualified with degrees from top universities all around the world including USA, UK, Australia etc. We provide complete professional assistance in managing graduate and undergraduate scholarship applications to students from all over the world.
If you have any question or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us using the following whats’up link