2 job positions of Software Engineers at Reseau Interdiocesain de Microfinance( RIM Ltd) | Kigali: Deadline: 31-08-2022
The management of Réseau Interdiocésain de Microfinance Limited ( RIM LTD) would like to inform the public that is recruiting 2 qualified and experienced Software Engineers.
The main tasks of a Software Engineer:
- Enhance and maintain the core banking system code
- Development of in-house software applications
- Integration with third-party software systems
- Design, develop, installs, and support reporting tools
- Performs data integrity analysis and troubleshooting between source systems and data warehouse.
- Translate feature requirements into code using c# (c sharp)
- Debug code to locate reported bugs and issues
- Conduct research into new technologies, including tools components, and framework
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, create a function specification and determine the most efficient / appropriate technologies
- Design application and database components for development project
- Provide support for critical core banking system problems and issues.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach users on newly developed features
- Provide input on a new technology of potential use and assist in their adoption
- Perform any other work-related task requested by the supervisor
Specific Requirements :
- Be of Rwandan nationality;
- Be of age not exceeding 40 years,
- At least Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer science, Business computing, computer engineering or in other related field
- Proven experienced of database management system and database types such as Oracle, postgreSQL,MS SQL Server …required
- Proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans;
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
– Have knowledge of accounting and management
Interested candidates are required to submit their academic document for consideration to RIM Microfinance headquater at centenary House Building (1st floor) not later than 31st August 2022 at 05:30pm including :
- Application letter
- Cirriculum vitae (with three referees)
- Certified copies of degree/ certificates
- copy of National ID Card
Rwanda candidates who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted for the exam.
GATERA NSANZIMFURA Damien